NutriKane Product evidence continues to build
This evidence is critical for Health Care Professionals, retailers, media and customers. It sets us apart from less evidence based products that cloud the market.
The poster on our pre biotic effect and other features presented at the Lifestyle Medicine conference in September was particularly well received. As was it was at the ADEA ( Australian Diabetes Educators Conferences) branch meetings in QLD,NSW and VIC.
The weight loss study was a clincher as obesity is a key factor for treating pre diabetes and type 2 diabetes.
Finally the positive clinical trial result is the final piece of the jigsaw. The business has a copy of the result. This will not be made public until it is published in the relevant key medical publications.
MediKane is now being taken seriously
We have just been asked to be the key speaker at the prestigious “International Conference on Diabetes and Healthcare” scheduled from June 25-27, 2018 in Toronto, Canada.
“On behalf of organising committee we would like to invite you as a key speaker for this event. The theme of the conference is “Transmitting latest Innovations & Applications in the field of Diabetes”.
Marketing-Sales learnings -1 year of online sales
The test marketing of NutriKane D has provided great insights into customer acceptance of our product, pricing and how we market NutriKane D to maximise return on investment for our marketing funds.
- Customer feedback supports all our scientific work that our product works and people feel/see a positive difference. The only negative being the taste/mouthfeel of the current product.
- Attending targeted conferences ( Lifestyle Medicine and Australian Diabetes Educators) has built engagement, increased traffic to our website and provided us with clear feedback that the “industry “ is now talking about the importance of gut health to diabetes.
- Linking with influencers online builds new customers. A key blogger recommended NutriKane D and this resulted in the biggest number of new customers in a month.
- Sales history of 1 year of online data has given us a good understanding of:
- Hits to the website and conversion to a sale. All in line with our Agency partner and our own expectations.
- A high repeat purchase rate of 35%-even with taste issues which is due to the effectiveness of the product
- Since May when we started consistent social media and attending conferences we have seen new customers steadily increase.
Capitalising on these learnings in 2018
We are currently in production of our new improved NutriKane D. This will be launched on Australia Day 2018 both in Australia and the US with upgraded on pack communication to demonstrate the product benefits. See the difference below. The old pack on the left.
New looking/tasting product shown mixed in a glass
Massive strides made with NutriKane +
Since a presentation to a colorectal surgeon in Chicago in July, he has been using NutriKane + with patients before and after surgery. After a 29 patient trial he said it performed better than anything he has used. The fact it was natural and cheaper than existing options was a bonus.
This application for the product and support of the Surgeon will accelerate sales in the US and help build sales for this application in Australia.
Our US Distributor and CEO attended the Advocate Health’s 14th Annual Injury Institute Symposium in Chicago and have interest from more doctors and nurses.
We will target this application now more broadly in the US and Australia.