Products – Product Pipeline
New product development strategies focus on:
- Improving customer experience
- Improving margins
- The treatment of other disorders
- Developing additional products within the MediKane Food-As-Medicine philosophy
Critical to customer acquisition and retention, is the ability to provide our innovative products in a variety of customer acceptable flavours, with options for consumption preferences and convenience.
Our development team uses customer feedback and emerging food and beverage trends to develop flavour profiles, refine the mouthfeel experience and explore new ways to deliver the product benefits in new formats demanded by the market. These could include biscuits, ready to drink beverages and others.
MediKane’s scientific research team in association with Macquarie University, won a $2.1m 3-year ARC grant to analyse the medical basis of the health benefits that the NutriKane technology and products deliver. Based on this research, our pipeline for new product development expands on our existing products.
The new products all follow current consumer requirements of:
- Minimally processed
- Gluten Free
- Safe - no adverse side effects
- Safe - cannot be overdosed
- Safe - for both children and the elderly
- Can be consumed by customers that are also on pharmaceutical treatments
Two products being developed and awaiting appropriate launch dates include:
A NutriKane product to address Cognitive function-memory, clarity and focus.
A NutriKane product addressing obesity in a new way.